The Useful Resources Forum was created for users to share useful/inspiring resources that they may have come across.
With this in mind, please be aware of the following rules:
- Don't post any illegal uploads/downloads. Talks uploaded to a Youtube channel are fine, but an illegal download of paid content is forbidden.
- Include a description of what the resource contains. Is it for artists? Does it have advice for scoring music for games? Let your readers know what they're about to watch/read/listen to.
- To make it easier for members to navigate a specific genre for inspiration, please use the following tags at the beginning of your thread's title:
- If a piece you are posting contains nudity or profanity, please use the [NSFW] tag at the start of your thread. Any threads found to contain nudity and/or profanity which don't have this tag may be removed.
- Last but not least - be supportive of one another, and enjoy! The purpose of this forum is to bring Games students together, so get talking, get inspired and get creating. <3